Sunday, June 24, 2012

#13 animal

This is my fourth son,"fishy boy" with our Australian terrier, Bella, she passed away about a year ago.  We really miss her.



#14 sweet tooth
This is my oldest son "bubba" celebrating his 14th birthday party with a homemade chocolate/coffee cake.

#15 diptych


I saw this truck, original color is canary yellow, parked outside a local convenience store while me and my husband were out paying some bills, or giving away our money like he likes to say.

#16 your pick
I love this place, it is Our Lady of Guadalupe Monastary, in Pinos Altos, NM.  We were there because my husband was given the honor of being a sponsor for a Confirmation student.  I've lived in SW NM all my life and that was the first time I had ever been there.  BEAUTIFUL, PEACEFUL, and SERENE!

#17 feet

I took this photo on July 4th, 2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment