Tuesday, June 12, 2012

No. 7, 8, 9, &10

Here I am late again.  I think it just might be easier if I stop worrying about posting daily, and try to at least post  weekly........
No. 7 Detail

 Here is a picture I took of a willow tree bark from my backyard, It is really not that of an impressive tree, but I think this is an awesome picture.

No.8 create
I'm not a fan of my picture for create I know I could have came up with a way better idea.  I wish I had a little more confidence in showing my artistic side :/ but anyway, this is a tutu I made created for my daughter to wear to the July 4th parade this year.

No. 9  a day in the life

COFFEE, is about the only thing that is consistent and a daily ritual for me, along with the 5:15am wake up call on weekdays.  I know that is early and considering I go to bed after 10pm or later everyday I too am shocked I am able to function, if that's what I do. :)
 Yeah I NEED my coffee, everyday, every morning!!

No. 10 Yesterday

And here is my yesterday!!! Yeah I know handsome huh?  We spent our Sunday evening at my sisters house eating yummy kabobs.  This is my handsome great nephew on his swing at his meemaws.  This boy is soooo photogenic, I love him to pieces!!


No comments:

Post a Comment