Sunday, June 24, 2012

Ahhhh Summer!!!

Well, it's summer and that means our days are longer and our wallets a little lighter.  Now that all the kids are home from school, I can no longer depend on school lunches to feed these growing boys of mine, they are happy about that, but it does require a little more budgeting on my part, which isn't all bad because it does give me a chance to  try out some new recipes (now that all the guinea pigs are home).  Today I'm making, for the very first time,  pita bread and homemade hummus (wish me luck) and  like I say it if they are hungry they will eat it.  I found the recipes for the hummus and pita bread on pinterest so i followed that pin Right to http://www.underthehighchair.comI am a a very visual person so i love how pinterest is bringing me to these awesome blogs with amazing recipes, with no words, only pictures.







No comments:

Post a Comment