Tuesday, June 12, 2012

No. 11 & 12

No. 11 zoom while shooting
I had no idea how to do this so honestly I had to google it :)  I decided to post two of the many that I took. The first one was outside of some trees growing out by the road and the second one is of some floral scrap fabric I found in my stash. I really liked this technique and will definitely use it again, with my tripod though, of course.

No.  12 below the surface
Well I was trying to take a picture of dinner last night, and it's not as easy as it seems.  I didn't think about the steam at all and to top it off I was terrified of dropping my camera in the pot of boiling water so this is the best I could do for a "below the surface" photo. It is actually just spaghetti poked through some chunks of hot dog and boiled as you usually do, my kids are always fascinated by it and it makes the "question of the day," How did mom get the spaghetti in the hot dog?

No comments:

Post a Comment