Friday, June 1, 2012

No. 1...

Here's my first post for my first photo challenge, the promt was DOTS.....


Butterflies like Kale too!!!  I love the blue hue of this beauties blue dots, she flew around my yard for a very long time, even resting on a tree for over 30 minutes, until of course I managed to startle her, but she didn't go far she landed right here on my Kale, and posed for a few pictures!

I did a little wiki research and found out the name of this beautiful butterfly, she goes by a few names but the North American name is "Mourning Cloak"  
What a beautiful name for a beautiful butterfly!!
Tomorrow "your pick" #LABJunePhoto

2 comments:

  1. Nice pick for the first day!
    I wish I had a professional camera to make my pictures really good, haha but my iPhone will do for now :P

    abrokebride.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so much nicloefran, and i saw the pictures you take with you iphone and they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete